CoolSavings

Saturday, February 20, 2010

L'Oréal® Paris Lash Boosting Serum/Mascara (Product Review)

I am a Bzz Agent & had the pleasure of participating in the Bzz Campaign for L'Oréal® Paris Lash Boosting Serum & Mascara. This special combination of products is designed to actually make your lashes grow! YESSS!!! I was so excited about this, as my lashes have thinned out & lost length over the years.

I was sent the L-Oreal Paris Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, which you apply in the morning underneath your mascara & on bare lashes at night. Lashes are supposed to appear thicker & multiplied in just 4 weeks with less lash fall-out when removing make up. I was also sent the L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, which has a serum-enriched Lash Boosting Primer on one end & an ultra-lengthening mascara topcoat on the other end. This is supposed to build longer, thicker, fuller lashes when you apply it. First you apply the Lash Boosting Primer to prep lashes & boost their condition, then apply the Ultra-Lengthening Mascara topcoat for 80% longer lashes instantly.

So........did it work? I am happy to say...yes! I am not paid to review this product, and as with all my reviews, I give my honest opinion (plus that's part of being a Bzzz Agent). I did miss a few days within the 4 week period, but I have noticed my lashes are longer, have more fullness, and I do have less lashes falling out, all confirming L'Oreal's claims. So way to go, L'Oreal! The mascara is also a great mascara, one of the best I've ever tried. I would post pictures but our digital camera is on the fritz. If I can get it back in working order, I will add in pictures later.

You can buy the products separately or together in a value package. The value package includes both products for $24.95. Separately, the Lash Boosting Serum is $14.95 & the Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara is $12.95.

More information:
  • Ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
  • Available in the L'Oreal Paris cosmetics section in major retailers such as Walmart, Target, CVS & Walgreens
  • Visit www.lorealparisusa.com to learn more

Also, please give me your feedback & let me know if YOU have used this product & what you think about it!

No comments: