CoolSavings

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Soft Scrub Total (Product Review)

softscrub_total

I recently was invited to be a Soft Scrub Captain-meaning Soft Scrub would send me some of their products to try & I would share my thoughts about them with you!

Soft Scrub sent me one of their new products, Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl, which is an all-purpose cleaner for the bathroom. You can use it everywhere in the bathroom--shower, bathtub, toilet (inside & out), sinks & counters. I tried it out & it does have some really neat features. For one, there are two settings on the sprayer: one for a regular full-coverage spray, and one for a deep-cleaning foam.
Softscrub_total_spray

I really liked the foaming part, as we have a problem toilet in one of our bathrooms which seems to soak up all the grime in the world & doesn't get much better after I clean it (it has a porous toilet seat that I think is the problem). Soft Scrub's new cleaner really helped with that--I could really tell the difference after I cleaned our toilet with it--it looked & smelled much better. I also really liked the foaming action for the sink. The only thing you need to do to switch between foam & regular spray is open or close the little plastic cover on the spray nozzle.

foamspray_icons

Another neat feature is that you can turn the cleaning bottle upside down & it still works! This is great as it's really helps when spraying around the rim of your toilet bowl for cleaning (& for anything else you might need to turn the bottle upside down for).

Softscrub_total_upside_down
After cleaning, our bathroom was really shiny. The only complaint I have is that the smell was a bit strong, for me anyways.

I'm going to post some of my pictures below for you to see the real thing in action:

Here is the bottle:




Here is what to do to make a regular spray: just open the little plastic cover on the nozzle:


Here is the foaming cleaner in action in the sink:


A nice, shiny toilet! (Ignore the black mark on the seat--that's where paint is chipped off).



A nice, shiny sink:


So what do you think? Does this sound like a neat idea?

No comments: