Molly’s Money-Saving Digest of Frugal Living Tips
Summers can be tough with week-long vacations and daily trips across the city and state, but Molly’s team of Econobusters can help you with priceless tips to stay on the road while staying within your budget.
Learn innovative ways to save money in June’s feature Frugal Family Vacations by turning your vacation into a “stay-cation” or “day-cation” along with tips, checklists, and more to help plan an outing to fit your budget.
In the July issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest, Molly shares the feature Frugal Fashion for great saving ideas while updating your family’s wardrobe for less. Topics also include:
- The basics and benefits of sewing.
- Worthwhile on-sale items in July.
- Charitable giving, even on a budget.
- Hospitality ideas to celebrate with others in July and August.
- Jen Schmidt inspires by her tutorial “Looking Your Best—for Less.”
- Financial goal-setting: how Candy saves and creates a front yard landscaping dream.
- And much more!
In each monthly Digest you will also discover:
- Practical management tips for your family.
- Character lessons for teaching your children.
- Research and reader input.
- A Bible-based, Christian focus.
This is a deal you can’t afford to miss!
This will take you to a page where you just need to type in "molly's money saving digest" in the search box.